BLOG #4


 

Hello Friends!

Thank you so much for a magnificent response to the last blog I hope that it added value to your life.

So here is a list of what I’m pondering and exploring This Week.

Enjoy!

 

Resource I’m exploring —

I recently found a website called “Raptitude.com” I heard about this in a YouTube video. And there is an article that caught my attention “Do what you’re doing”. In this article the writer talks about a very simple thing which is obvious to all of us but still we didn’t change it. He said and I quote

Pay attention. Almost everything else will fall into place if you do. Don’t think about revisions in the tax code. Or anything else. In Latin: Age quod agis—”Do what you are doing.”

This article is a must read.

 

What I’m watching —

The Best Way to Reset: The Bill Gates MethodI find this video quite interesting and catchy. I am really into Bill Gates Think Week Concept, in which he takes a bag of books with him and goes to his secret home in the middle of nowhere without any electronic devices, where no one can contact him for a week and he just reads and thinks. To be honest, we are not a millionaire yet so we can’t afford this right now but what we can do is that choose any day in a week without our phones and just read and meditate so that we can find peace and calm in this chaotic world.

 

What I’m reading —

You know how there’s that one EX with whom you never got closure? This Book is that EX for me. So I decided to give it another try and enjoyed the second half of the book. Finally got some Closure. HaHa! DEEP WORK is the name of that book. Very insightful and thoughtful book. I will give you guys a glance at this book. 

This book talks about the 4 RULES – 

#1 Work Deep

#2 Embrace Boredom

#3 Quit Social Media

#4 Draw the schedule (schedule every minute of your day)

 

Most popular post on Instagram —

Frosty Mornings  Click here to view

 

New person I’m following on social —

Get Better With Book – Must follow if you are book enthusiast

 

Quote I’m pondering —

“It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else’s life with perfection”

Bhagwad Gita 3.35

 

Happy holidays and happy Weekend!

With love and respect,

Vishesh

 

If you'd like to hear more from me, I'd love for you to subscribe to my BLOG. You know me, I always have a lot to say, and each week we'll discuss a different topic. I share recommendations there too: podcasts, articles, Books, Series - anything that's been lighting my fire that week.

 

Comments

Post a Comment